Fire destroys household articles in Mysuru
News

Fire destroys household articles in Mysuru

Mysuru: An accidental fire has destroyed household articles worth lakhs of Rupees at Ramakrishnanagar here yesterday afternoon.

The fire mishap took place at the house of Gayathri in Ramakrishnanagar E&F Block.

Though the Fire and Emergency Services personnel rushed to the spot and doused the fire, the fire had already reduced the household items to ashes, said the Police, who conducted mahazar. Meanwhile, Gayathri said that she had gone to a shop and by the time she came back at about 2.30 pm, fire had engulfed the house. Jurisdictional Police, who have registered a case, are investigating.

March 7, 2018

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending Posts
ABOUT

Mysuru's favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 39 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it's readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.