Mysore/Mysuru: As part of Gita Jayanti festivities, ISKCON Mysore is conducting a quiz contest based on the teachings of Bhagavad Gita.
Participants may write the answers on a separate sheet of paper and handover the same at temple book counter or send it via email: [email protected] or by post before Jan. 5, 2023 to ISKCON, No. 213, 18th Cross, Jayanagar, Mysuru – 570 014.
Results will be announced on Jan. 15.
The questions are as follows
1. The effect of controlling the mind is that one automatically follows the dictation of the ________.
A) Paramatma, B) Guru, C) Shastra, D) Devotees
2. This body is made by __________ nature under the direction of the Supersoul.
A) Spiritual, B) Human, C) Material, D) Superior
3. The householders should earn a livelihood by an honourable means and spend __________ percent of their income to propagate Krishna consciousness all over the world.
A) 70, B) 50 C) 100, D) 25
4. He who works for Krishna and does not enjoy the fruitive results, who offers everything to Krishna is actually a _______________ .
A) Enjoyer, B) worshipper, C) Loser, D) Renouncer
5. Vrsni : Vasudeva : : Pandavas : ___________________ .
A) Yudhishtira, B) Nakula, C) Arjuna, D) Bhima
6. Detachment from matter and ___________ to Krishna are one and the same.
A) Service, B) Attachment, C) Going, D) Praying
7. Krishna’s ____________ form is still more confidential.
A) Universal, B) Ten – handed, C) Four – handed, D) Two – handed
8. The test of a yogi, devotee or self-realized soul is that he is able to control the _________ according to his plan.
A) Senses, B) Mind, C) Life, D) Future
9. Perfect knowledge of self and Superself and of their relationship is compared to ______________.
A) Gold, B) Fire, C) Thunderbolt, D) Water
10. Quoting relevant verse from Bhagavad Gita briefly explain how a living entity is put into different bodies (good and evil).