Man dies of electrocution

Man dies of electrocution

March 31, 2017

In a tragic incident, a 51-year-old man died of electrocution near Yele Thota in Chamundipuram yesterday.

The deceased has been identified as Shivaswamy, son of Maraiah and a resident of Ashokapuram in city.

It is reported that Shivaswamy, who was into real estate business died of electrocution on Thursday evening.



Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 45 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.


Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]