Man electrocuted in city
News

Man electrocuted in city

November 22, 2019

Mysuru:  A 33-year-old man was electrocuted while curing an under construction house at B.M. Sri Nagar on Wednesday.

The deceased is Rama, a resident of 6th Cross, B.M. Sri Nagar.

Rama was curing the house which his father-in-law was building on the 2nd Main Road in the same locality and when he switched on the water pump, power passed through it and he was electrocuted.

A case has been registered at Metagalli Police Station.

ABOUT

Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 41 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.

CONTACT

Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]