Short circuit ignites fire on electric pole
News

Short circuit ignites fire on electric pole

August 7, 2020

Mysore/Mysuru: An electric pole caught fire following a short circuit causing tension for some time.

The incident took place near Kamal Apartments on the 4th Main Road in V.V. Mohalla at about 5 pm yesterday. 

A loud sound followed by the fire on the pole caused tension among the public for some time and soon CESC staff disconnected the power supply and prevented further danger. 

The CESC staff then rectified the problem and luckily no one were injured or any damage caused.

ABOUT

Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 41 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.

CONTACT

Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]