Water Bamboo with nine stalks helps in ushering in good luck.
It has been emphasised in the science of Feng Shui that every corner, sector and area of a building has a influence and impact on some aspect of our life and our aspirations. A cut corner often also referred to as missing corner, cluttered area or dark area has a great impact on the wellness of the occupants. In other words, the home is a constantly changing reflection of the life of the occupants, so whatever changes one makes in the home, it reflects in their life.
If the aim is to acquire true wealth and prosperity, we require an environment that works with and not against. To achieve prosperity, one of the first steps in applying Feng Shui is to remove all clutter from our life and from our environment. The negative energy held by dead plants, broken and damaged furniture and uncompleted projects does not contribute to expanding wealth and well-being. Clutter can also be defined as anything unfinished, unresolved or unused.
It is believed that prosperity and abundance circulates through the universe and through all our lives. It is a never-ending flow of giving and receiving. Hence, ensuring proper design and layout and clean environment would be lot more beneficial. Many associate prosperity with financial wealth but true riches are of many kinds. Along with material wealth there is also love, friendships, family, health, knowledge and spiritual wealth which is essential in our lives.
Our thoughts, lifestyle, living conditions have a contribution to our overall prosperity in other words, we mirror our environments. It is a known fact that like attracts like and vibrates in harmony hence Feng Shui emphasises on the quality of energy and design. The mystical actually influences the practical, hence adapting appropriate Feng Shui enhancers and cures in the specific sectors of a building can truly bring in abundance.
Harmonising our inner self and our immediate surroundings can open the channels to achieve greater prosperity and abundance in our lives. It is believed in Feng Shui that Abundance has a particular vibration, a signature energy field, hence when our building resonates in harmony it leads to both more flow and more energy between occupants and their desires.
- Paintings of plants can also encourage healing energies and symbolically enhance the wood energy which signifies growth and prosperity.
- Water Bamboo with nine stalks helps in ushering in good luck.
- The Dragon is mythical and symbolises energy and strength. Placing a golden dragon turtle facing the door invites prosperous Chi.
- Water features activate positive Chi and usher in prosperity if placed in the living rooms and foyer east and north sectors.
- Aroma candles or aroma incense like lavender, Ylang-Ylang or citronella can help cleanse the space to neutralise bad energies and arguments in a home and bring in peace.
As the environment gets strengthened with positive Chi, it ensures good balance and harmony which contributes towards overall prosperity and in turn, the energy of the occupants will also get a boost.