Tag: Bahuroopi 2018

Theatre buffs beware ! Vehicle-lifters on the prowl
News

Theatre buffs beware ! Vehicle-lifters on the prowl

January 14, 2018

Mysuru: Visitors to the eight-day annual theatre festival Bahuroopi- 2018, which is scheduled to be inaugurated today evening, need to be cautious with their vehicles as a man was caught stealing a scooter at Rangayana premises here this morning. The man has been identified as R.K. Bhaskar of Kumbarakoppal. The incident: Today at about 10.15…

Tiger ‘captured’ at Rangayana!
Photo News

Tiger ‘captured’ at Rangayana!

January 14, 2018

Renowned street artist Baadal Nanjundaswamy, in his inimitable style, has again let his paintbrush do the talking. This time, he has created the 3-D painting of a tiger at Rangayana to reflect Bahuroopi-2018’s theme “Migration.” By painting a tiger, Baadal has conveyed a message that due to extensive deforestation that has destroyed tiger habitat, the…

Stage set for Bahuroopi theatre fest from tomorrow
News

Stage set for Bahuroopi theatre fest from tomorrow

January 13, 2018

Mysuru: The stage is set for the inauguration of the 17th edition of Bahuroopi, the National Theatre Festival, tomorrow (Jan.14) with 70 per cent of the work completed at Rangayana premises on Hunsur Road here. A flurry of activity was going on to finish the remaining 30 per cent work. As a prelude to the…

Actor Pankaj Kapur likely to inaugurate Bahuroopi -2018
News

Actor Pankaj Kapur likely to inaugurate Bahuroopi -2018

December 19, 2017

Mysuru: Renowned actor and theatre person Pankaj Kapur of Mr. Karamchand fame, will be inaugurating Bahuroopi – 2018 National Theatre Festival at Rangayana here. However, the actor is yet to confirm his participation. Rangayana, which organises the annual theatre festival, is also said to have approached actors Nana Patekar and Mohan Lal for the inaugural…

ABOUT

Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 41 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.

CONTACT

Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: digit[email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]