Teenager electrocuted
News

Teenager electrocuted

Hunsur:  In a tragic incident, a 15-year-old girl died of electrocution in the premises of her house at Hareenahalli in the taluk this morning.

The deceased girl has been identified as Pallavi, daughter of Mahadeva Nayaka and Yashodamma of Hareenahalli. Pallavi was cleaning the backyard of her house at about 6.45 am, when she accidentally touched a snapped electric wire and died of electrocution. Her neighbour Papa Nayaka, who tried to pull her out, too sustained burn injuries and was rushed to a private hospital in Mysuru, it is learnt.

May 12, 2018

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending Posts
ABOUT

Mysuru's favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 39 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it's readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.