Woman dies of electrocution

Woman dies of electrocution

Mysuru: In a tragic incident, a 30-year-old woman died of electrocution in the city yesterday.

Geetha (30), a resident of Kyatamaranahalli, is the deceased. Geetha was reconnecting disconnected wires of the water sump motor in her house on Friday morning, when she suffered an electric shock. She was immediately rushed to K.R. Hospital where she breathed her last some time later, it is learnt.

Udayagiri Police have registered a case in this regard.

June 30, 2018

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending Posts

Mysuru's favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 39 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it's readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.