The science of Feng Shui takes into account four important factors, the Chi or “breath of life” potential of the neighbourhood, the site orientation or the importance of the direction in which the building faces, the five elements — fire, water, wood, metal, earth — and their mutual influence upon a location and the power of water and its significance in relation to the property.
A property possessing low “Chi” (low energy) means the occupants are deprived of many opportunities in life including relationship luck and marriage prospects. By adapting the art and science of Feng Shui such afflictions due to low energies, deficiencies can be corrected and we can harness the positive flow of earth energies in order to achieve a harmonious sense of ease, balance and move towards our personal aspirations and desires.
In Feng Shui each area and corner of the house relates to some aspect and aspirations of you and your life. Any missing corner, cluttered area or dark area has an influence on the occupant’s life with regard to the specific corner. Your home is a constantly changing reflection of your life, so whatever changes you make in your home, you make to yourself.
Relationship and marriage prospects do have a great significance and the living environment has a contributory factor on such aspirations. To ensure good relationship, harmony and love focus would be on certain specific aspects especially pertaining to the individual who desires to take the step towards matrimony and choose a life partner. Traditionally Feng Shui emphasises that the best way to attract love is to adjust your environment accordingly. Dingy surroundings, piles of clutter, and self-absorbed artwork can actually drive Cupid from your door away for good.
To empower Feng Shui for harmony and enhance the feel of the place proper alignment and activation is required to ensure that good Feng Shui is activated.
- Single chairs send a loud and clear message to prospective suitors and spouses that you “don’t need them”. Putting chairs at comfortable angles to each other will signal that you’re ready for a relationship.
- Artwork depicting single person has a tremendous impact on the subconscious. When you surround yourself with photos, paintings, sculptures, and knick-knacks of solitary figures, you’ll carry yourself accordingly.
- Placing unlit fragrant candles at Southwest sectors of the home in colours of red, pink, lilac and yellow are harbingers of good relationship, happiness and joy.
- To activate good love and romance luck you could place flowering plants in the East sector of your home or a golden tortoise to overcome obstacles in romance and love.
- Placing exposed mirrors in bedroom could delay in decision-making as mind does not get focused or influence of people who force their opinions in your decision, hence avoid shiny object reflecting the bed.
- The facets of crystal and cut glass are especially potent when combined with light. Raw amethyst, quartz or other natural crystals will be extremely harmonious in the southwest sector to strengthen marital harmony and romance luck