Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese system of aesthetics believed to utilise the Laws of both Heaven (astronomy) and Earth (geography) to help one improve life by receiving positive Qi (energy).
It is a common misconception that Feng Shui is perceived to be approach to just about arranging the furniture in a office or home; however in reality it’s a complex combination of calculating the balance and imbalance of energies in a space and using appropriate remedies to counter it.
Feng Shui is in fact an ancient mixture of art and science that revolves around the special Chi energy which is believed to connect everything in the Universe. The main aim of creating good Feng Shui is to free the path for the Chi so that it can flow freely without any obstacles.
Most of Chinese homes and business establishments have been using Feng Shui to attract good luck and good fortune for thousands of years. In the East, most business houses often consult a Feng Shui Master before commencement of business activity. Feng Shui can help you maximise your chances of success in your career or in the business that you are running.
To enhance business growth, one of the main point of focus is to make sure the office space is maintained in a tidy, uncluttered and clean manner. Energy flow should aid the well being of employees and attract more business.
To harmonise good business luck, start with the entrance room of the key person and seating area of employees. At the outset, the front entrance should be warm, welcoming and clutter free. Keep the entrance well lit, introduce pleasant decor, plants and you could possibly place a water feature at North or Southeast of foyer to activate career and wealth luck. The North is dominated by the water element; so to attract success in your career, strengthen the element of water in the North.
Installing a wind chime in the North will also work as the element of metal strengthens the element of water.
One of the simplest Feng Shui techniques for activating wealth luck is through the use of symbols.
• Do not place any empty vases next to the main door as it is believed to suck the energy entering into the vase, causing void of energy flow.
• Energise the East corner with plants, flowers and paintings that feature lush vegetation and water. Avoid anything metallic in this corner. Wind chimes, scissors and blades cause a lot of harm here.
• To keep good energy, dead plants and flowers must be removed and replaced by new ones. Also keep them free of dead leaves. They should always look healthy.
• Place a hanging faceted crystal in your window, this will activate Qi as well as looking fantastic, when the sun hits them they produce the most amazing rainbows.
• Place a smooth crystal ball in the Southwest corner of your desk to create the luck of harmonious relationships with all your colleagues.