Construction worker suffers burn injuries
News

Construction worker suffers burn injuries

September 25, 2018

Mysuru: In a reported incident, a 35-year-old construction worker suffered serious burn injuries when he accidentally came in contact with a live electric wire in Mahadeshwara extension in city this afternoon.

The victim, identified as Mahadeva, a resident of Mahadeshwara extension, was working at an under construction house coming up behind Ayyappa Swamy Temple near Triveni Circle, when he accidentally came in touch with a live overhead power line while carrying a steel rod at about 12.45 pm. As a result, Mahadeva suffered extensive burn injuries and was shifted to a nearly hospital, where his condition is said to be critical. Vijayanagar Police visited the spot.

ABOUT

Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 41 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.

CONTACT

Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]