Cooked food on all trains from today
News

Cooked food on all trains from today

February 14, 2022

New Delhi: The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) is set to resume serving cooked food in trains, which was discontinued when the Covid-19 pandemic broke out, from today (Feb. 14). The IRCTC said that such food is already being served in 428 trains.

Of the total number of trains, cooked food had already been restored by 30 percent by Dec. 2021, 80 percent by Jan., 2022 and the remaining 20 percent shall be restored by Feb. 14, 2022. Cooked food on premium trains (Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Duronto) had already been restored last December. Ready to eat meals would also continue.

The Ministry of Civil Aviation had also recently allowed airlines to serve meals on all domestic flights. This comes as the COVID-19 situation in the country seems to stabilise.

ABOUT

Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 41 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.

CONTACT

Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]