Mysore/Mysuru: A 26-year-old man and his 22-year-old wife ended their lives by consuming poison at their house in Sathagalli on Wednesday.
Santosh and Bhavya are the deceased. According to the Police, the couple had lunch with the family members at their house on Wednesday. When they started vomiting after a while, the family members rushed them to a hospital. But the couple failed to respond to the treatment and died. Santosh, who was running a jewellery shop on Irwin Road, was married to his distant relative Bhavya, two years ago. The couple had no children and also facing loss in business, said the Udayagiri Police, who are investigating the case.