By S.B.S. Surendran
Feng Shui coins are popular symbolisms to enhance wealth luck. The most common use of Chinese coins in Feng Shui is for activating money luck. You can either carry three coins in your wallet or you can hang it with a red ribbon or tassel on the wall.
Attracting wealth and richness is one of the many possibilities when Feng Shui is implemented in a systematic manner. Ushering in prosperity is not just wishing for wealth luck but seeking overall goodness and happiness. From the ancient times, Traditional Feng Shui masters have decoded the universal energies and evolved many simple yet powerful methods to harness the nature’s energies to support the human aspirations.
With proper Feng Shui design and placement, one can achieve a lot of prosperity. However, when it is further empowered with appropriate Feng Shui symbolisms, the cumulative effect is extremely positive. Creating good Feng Shui, does not bring you wealth if the person does not work towards it, however, gives the necessary support to aspire for wealth and good fortune. The home or office exudes with energy for the right environment that will strengthen and attract the good Feng Shui energies.
Traditional Feng Shui masters used to follow the method of creating positive intention by creating what was known as a “wealth vase” during the beginning of the Chinese New Year by choosing an auspicious date and time which was said to usher in wealth luck through the year. The history of the wealth vase is complex however its making and symbols have many relevance and deeper meaning. In Feng Shui applications, the wealth vase is used as an abundance cure to help you attract and strengthen the flow of wealth and prosperity energy in your home or office. However, as creating a traditional wealth vase is time consuming and calls for proper preparation, easier method would be to adapt potent symbols as wealth enhancers.
Feng Shui coins are popular symbolisms to enhance wealth luck. The most common use of Chinese coins in Feng Shui is for activating money luck. You can either carry three coins in your wallet or you can hang it with a red ribbon or tassel on the wall. There are many simple and easy Feng Shui symbolisms and remedies which can be adapted for strong Wealth Chi.
- To draw in good energy, primarily the focus should be to ensure a clutter-free space. A cluttered space cannot either attract, or keep the energy of wealth.
- Citrine crystal is long known for attracting wealth, so it is often used in Feng Shui wealth activation. Displaying a citrine gem tree would be a good Feng Shui symbolism.
- Ensure that the energy flow in your home and office is strong and positive; combining powerful wealth symbolism with good flow of energy empowers energy of wealth and abundance.
- Ensure that you have a strong and auspicious main door. Make it more potent with Feng Shui symbols of protection, abundance & wealth luck.
- Images of green woods, forests or vibrant green leaves, trees, grass, etc. will bring the wood element energy in Feng Shui. Even images of natural landscapes with interesting landscapes are potent energisers.
- Fountains, aquariums or images of flowing water are also very good, as water is a symbol of wealth. Water images with plenty of foam and open views are especially powerful as Feng Shui wealth symbols.