Life has its own bit of twists and turns but one should not view the low cycles in life negatively but try to overcome the same. Feng Shui is most certainly a valuable tool to mitigate the ill-effects and negative influences in a person’s life and give hope for new beginnings and positive phases.
Each individual has their own aspirations, desires and dreams. For few it could be career, health or finance and for others it could be the dream of having a family and child. While working towards the dream of having a child, the couple should also work towards strengthening their determination, have a positive frame of mind and empower it with happiness and not try and give up in despair.
Working towards fertility and having a child is a delicate balance of many things including good relationship between the couple and the immediate family. The science of Feng Shui can help create a more balanced, harmonious, relaxed and happy environment for conceiving.
Most importantly focus on the bedroom Feng Shui. Ensure beds don’t share the same wall as the door, a bathroom, or a kitchen. Avoid EMI fields and electronic devices close to the bed.
Adapting Feng Shui, one can create auspicious Chi for activating child luck at many levels. However, before Feng Shui symbolism and corrections are put in place, ensure that the house is cleaned and the under surface of the beds are cleansed fully. Use water which has absorbed early morning sunlight to swab the floor and add sea salt in the water. After the mopping and swabbing, light incense candles and aroma sticks to clean the space and purify it.
You can add one or more of the following powerful symbolism to activate fertility luck:
• To start with, look at the home entrance, check for energy blockage. Ensure that the main door is free of obstacles. Ensure there are no trees or poles cutting into the main door at close proximity to it.
• Avoid tall plants and shrubs shrouding the main door and entry access.
• Install a metal oscillating fan in the bedroom Northwest and operate it during day time. This is said to activate descendant luck.
• Activate West sector and avoid Fire elements like candles or bright lamps. Earthen ware such as vases are excellent fertility enhancers.
• Place a figurine of Dragon at the bedside table of the male partner to activate the Yang energy.
• Pomegranates symbolise fertility. You can use a pair of pictures of pomegranates in the bedroom to help draw the energy.
• Wearing a carnelian as a bracelet will increase the wearer’s chance of being more fertile. This charm is also great for people who have found to have low sperm or egg count.
• Place a pair of elephants with the trunks down on the west section of your room.
• Place a single piece of hollow bamboo in a white porcelain vase at the north sector of the bedroom to enhance fertility.
• Red paper lantern hung on either side of the bed, are said to bring excellent Yang energy to the bedroom.
• Place a pair of paintings of children on the west wall as this compass direction represents children. Have nine metal frames with nine pictures of children at west.