Regardless of the fact whether a person is married or single, it is important to ensure that the relationship is maintained well as it would be the key component for happiness and love which gives the satisfaction and fulfilment of such a relationship. Liking someone, being in a relationship or extending love and care to your spouse is an important aspect of any healthy relationship.
By adapting the metaphysical science of Feng Shui, love and care can be made more beautiful as Feng Shui in turn opens the door for love to enter into your life although whether the love is for a lifetime or if it is your soul mate depends on the “heaven luck” of the individual.
However, for the energy of love to find its way to you, you have to be completely open to love, while focusing on a specific person restricts the flow of love energy. Remember when both are hurt due to broken relationships, its quite possible that the other person might be in the same emotional space as you are, or he or she might have chosen a different path. Most importantly, be clear with your thoughts and energies if you wish to reunite and open your heart as this would help you to a great extent to clear out the “energy residue.”
Most importantly, even if this relationship cannot be rekindled, it is an act of blessing to reveal the love that is still there and by attempting to communicate and express, you have channelized the thoughts and energies through the universe and it will find the right course for your own good.
Ensure you have a energy field quite strong which will help you stay grounded and in the present. Be prepared to forgive, forget and if required let go. When your heart is filled with pure love, healed and ready, it will accept, keep the love and cherish it. Through Feng Shui, you can attract and nourish this love.
To rekindle the love in your life and to bring to you what the Feng Shui ‘Heaven luck’ has in store try out the following:
• On a full moon night, place a red glass bowl filled with amethyst, quartz, citrine or even glass beads and place three red or pink candles in the bowl and light the candles. This will draw the energy to bring in love into your life and repeat it each month.
• Place a rose quartz or clear crystal heart on a red cloth and keep it at the south-west corner of the bedroom. This will enhance the relationship if you are already in or bring one into your life.
• If you are looking for love, buy a crystal heart and put it on a red cloth. Put this in the south-west corner of your desk or in your bedroom. Do this regardless of whether you are in a relationship or not. If you are in one, it will help enhance your relationship. If you aren’t, it will help get into one.
• The relationship sector is symbolised by “big earth.” If you live alone and want to enjoy relationship luck, put a picture of a mountain, or a mound of stones, or a large geode in your living room to give you “big earth” luck. This will help solidify and keep relationship luck from getting away.
• If you are a single male, hang a picture of moon at a prominent place of bedroom and for females, display a picture of bright sun and allow plenty of natural light to come into your home and bedroom.
• Place a lamp and keep the light turned on for long hours at the south-west corner of the home or bedroom to ensure you can draw the love of your life towards you.