Hanur Temple Tragedy: Last patient discharged from Suyog Hospital
News

Hanur Temple Tragedy: Last patient discharged from Suyog Hospital

Mysuru:  Rukmini, the last  patient who was admitted to Suyog Hospital of the city after Hanur taluk Sulwadi Temple Prasada Poisoning tragedy, was discharged from the hospital here this morning.

Informing this to media persons at Pathrakartara Bhavan in city, Chairman of the Hospital Dr. S.P. Yoganna said that as many as 15 patients were admitted to the hospital after the incident and discharged after providing treatment. Rukmini was rushed to hospital in critical stage from Martalli village of Hanur taluk last month.

She was on ventilator for over a month. She had undergone heart attack thrice while undergoing treatment and survived after long battling for life. Now, she was 80 percent cured and will be sent home after giving a farewell by the hospital management this evening, he said.

Dr. Yoganna said that hospital had 65 world class Intensive Care Unit (ICU) beds, provides cost effective treatment for ICU patients at less cost of Rs.6,000 per day against 10,000 when compared to other private hospitals.

Dr. Mahesh, victim Rukmini and her husband Ramesh were present during the press meet.

January 21, 2019

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending Posts
ABOUT

Mysuru's favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 39 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it's readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.