LPG leakage, accident averted
News

LPG leakage, accident averted

September 18, 2017

Mysuru: Timely arrival of the fire brigade personnel has averted a major accident due to LPG leakage at a house in Siddarthanagar here yesterday.

It is reported that the family members of the house on Moksha Marga in Siddarthanagar here, belonging to one Jayaraj, were frying red chillies inside the compound when the LPG cylinder caught fire due to leakage. The fire partially burnt the electricity meter board and the door of the house.

As the Fire Station was informed about the fire, the fire personnel, who arrived at the spot, managed to extinguish the fire and prevented it from spreading further. Luckily no one was injured in the incident.

ABOUT

Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 41 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.

CONTACT

Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]