Man electrocuted

Man electrocuted

August 31, 2018

Mysuru: A 50-year-old man was electrocuted, while moving an  iron ladder in Nazarbad Police limits yesterday.

The deceased is Guruprasad, a resident of Agrahara in city.

Guruprasad, who was helping painters paint the walls of a theatre tried to move an iron ladder, which came in contact with a live power line resulting in Guruprasad being electrocuted and breathing his last at the spot.

Nazarbad Police, have registered a case in this regard.


Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 41 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.


Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]