Are you a college graduate who dreams of starting a career in IT? According to the current job market’s statistics, jobs in the data processing field are exciting and well-paid. If you have never been engaged in this prospective area, you might find it challenging to identify all the requirements to be successful in your role. The CCENT certification represents the fundamental level you need to get validated to upskill your career in IT. This credential acknowledges that you have the necessary skills to be selected for an entry-level position in IT support. With completing 100-105 exam, you demonstrate the potential recruiters your ability to install, manage, and troubleshoot a branch network designed for small businesses.
So, if you want to discover how to win an advantage over your competitors, keep reading this article and get ready for 100-105 test click.
Cisco is a trusted vendor for IT certifications
What does Cisco offer in addition to other vendors offering similar services and accreditations? It is the software, wireless and mobility, as well as security and IoT networking producer. Moreover, the corporation is a reputable provider specialized in preparing specialists to obtain authorized IT credentials. Its vast portfolio of certifications builds plenty of opportunities for those who want to become experts in information technology. Cisco has the necessary teams of experts and follows strict guidelines to offer high-quality services and training sessions. The trainer’s and staff dedication to education has brought Cisco a global recognition for being a proficient vendor. Its exams’ structure and training materials are adapted to the market’s necessities. Therefore, any candidate who chooses Cisco as the preferred vendor for IT certificates is taking preference over the competitors by securing own position in multinational companies.
By deepening into this post you’ll discover more about the CCENT certification and related 100-105 exam.
Everything you need to know about the Cisco 100-105 exam
To become CCENT certified, you need to pass 100-105 exam. This test represents the first module of Cisco networking devices training. The assessment takes a maximum of 90 minutes during which, candidates should answer 45-55 questions. It represents the first step in building your career in IT and obtaining further associate-levelcertifications. During the preparation for the CCENT-leading exam, you will learn more about the basics of:
- Network fundamentals – 20% of the overall test score
- Routing fundamentals -25% of the total
- LAN switching fundamentals – 26% of the total score
- Infrastructure services – about 15% of the total
- Infrastructure maintenance – 14% of the overall score
As for the prerequisites for taking this exam, there is no particular requirement that you need to fulfill.
Cisco Preparation Materials
The first step to prepare for 100-105 exam is benefiting from the Cisco website.
Here you will find a variety of online materials and study resources.
- You will explore the necessary materials to get prepared for 100-105 exam, such as enrolling in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1). By going through the course, applicants get proficient in firewall network functions’ work, virtualization and cloud services, learn about wireless controllers and how to manage access points, understand QoS and network programmability related to WAN. Network security is also essential, and you will learn more about it during ICND1 training.
- Otherwise checkout ICND, Part 1 v3.0 online learning opportunity equipped with self-paced training, video learning and labs, accessible all year round.
- The vendor welcomes you to try the ICND1 Study Materials, here for your test proficiency with the exam simulator tool Packet Tracer, Alternative Lab Solutions, blogs, Binary Game, and many more.
- In case it’s not your choice, customize different materials by Cisco to your learning needs, like joining the CCENT/CCNA R&S Study Group and sharing your experience with other applicants.
- Cisco also offers practice opportunities where you can have a hands-on experience and test your knowledge for the final 100-105 exam. Virtual Internet Routing Lab Personal Edition and Modeling Labs are the practical training sessions that you can use to gain in-depth knowledge.
- There are various books available from Cisco Press, the certified publisher from Cisco, authorized to create materials on the vendor-provided certifications.
Pass Cisco 100-105 Exam with PrepAway help
Apart from building a strong knowledge for the Cisco CCENT accreditation, you can also access PrepAway and explore their training materials.
- Here you can purchase the Premium File containing 700+ verified questions and answers just for $39.98. The training bundle contains 90+ training lectures and a comprehensive study guide of 950+ pages.
- Try on 100-105 the latest exam dumps and don’t miss the opportunity to supplement your preparation process for free! These files will show how well you are prepared for the certification exam.
- Enjoy the ETE Exam Simulator software, as well as the Cisco 100-105 Training Course, and complete the 100-101 exam training procedure efficiently!
What do you need to do for recertification?
The CCENT credential is valid for three years. If you want to be recertified before the cert expiration date, you will need to be successful in one of the following exams:
- Take an ICDND1, or an Associate-level exam available at the moment of your recertification date, or
- Choose a 642-XXX or any 300-XXX exam for the professional level, or
- Pass a 642-XXX test for Specialist Level (except for the following tests: Sales Specialist, Meeting Place Specialist, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction, or any test in the category of codes starting with 650), or
- Take a CCIE written exam, or
- Pass a CCDE written or practical test, or
- Earn the passing score in CCAr interview and board review.
The Cisco 100-105 exam is the first step to build a successful career in information technology. It leads to gaining the CCENT certification which is more than just a credential. Once you have taken this exam, you will have various opportunities for your knowledge and practical experience. Apart from offering excellent certifications, Cisco also puts at your disposal the plenty of training materials. The vendor’s website is full of online and useful courses and files to help you understand the information better and ensure a high score in the exam. Take profit also from the PrepAway resource by using exam dumps in your preparation process and increase your chances for success to earn the prized CCENT credit!