The carnelian tumbled stone is a kind of a Feng Shui crystal ideal for providing protection against enemies and making bad decisions. It also improves memory and one’s ability to speak publicly.
Many a times you would suddenly develop a feeling of insecurity, unknown fear and feel depressed. In the Feng Shui parlance, it could be excess negative energy, bad vibes or harmful energies focused on the home or the individual. Such feelings normally make the person search for a solution, protection or something to shield from the attack of negative forces. The desire for protection should not come from fear, but rather from the understanding that there is a wide variety of energies around us, and some of those energies are best left outside your own energy field.
Say if its due to bad Feng Shui from an adjacent house, focus on creating a very strong, protective energy around your own house. Create a protective environment around the home — place tall evergreen plants in the landscape, create a Feng Shui rock garden or suspend a metal wind chime.
Best protection starts with prevention, hence the primary focus is to create a sense of protection with a solid and clean main door. This enhances the feel of security and creates positive flow of Chi around the main door. In Feng Shui terms, what strengthens you protects you. This is true no matter whether one believes in Feng Shui or not, as in reality when the individual’s energy is strong they are much better equipped to deal with negative or low energies focused towards them or their home.
To put it in simple Feng Shui terms, what strengthens you protects you. This is true no matter you believe in Feng Shui or not, because obviously when your energy is strong you are much better equipped to deal with negative or low energies. After all, Feng Shui is about creating harmony with our environment, and it starts with understanding the energy around us and how it flows. Hence by adapting small remedies and protections, one can tide over the negative influences smoothly.
- To make use of their protective powers, you can place a couple of elephants at your main entrance. This does not have to be dramatic arrangement; just an elephant couple on your side table can work very well.
- The carnelian tumbled stone is a kind of a Feng Shui crystal ideal for providing protection against enemies and making bad decisions. It also improves memory and one’s ability to speak publicly.
- Feng Shui coin sword is an extremely powerful protection against negative Chi or killing breath that threaten the loss of wealth and health.
- Burn cinnamon sticks or incense with cinnamon fragrance to dispel negative energies.
- If there is a lot of negative energy focused on you at place of work and situation is hostile, carrying a pinch of cinnamon in the wallet or handbag can help protect and shield your energies from such negative vibes and dissolve the hostility.