The movement of energy in any building influences the thought process and the prospects one can attain. Hence, orienting the home or office to harmonise the flow of energy and availing the support of specific Feng Shui enhancers to empower the good fortune is essential.
In Feng Shui, the primary focus although being energy movement, logical approach to organise things and keep them accessible is of equal importance. Many have what is known as “clutter in the pocket” or for the ladies “clutter in the handbag.” It is said that money carried properly in a “wallet” or a hand bag has to have an exclusive compartment for placing the notes and not be a part of all that goes into the hand bag or wallet.
In the science of Feng Shui, the effect of the planets, magnetic fields, solar energy and man-made external aggressions are analysed and the internal layout of the house or office is accordingly arranged to specifically suit and support the occupants.
The energy of a home must never be allowed to stagnate. The positive energy represented by “Yang” or colour white is what is needed to bring in good fortune to a home. When the energy “Chi” stagnates, it attracts dullness, stillness and negativity and the Chinese believe that reduces the good fortune. The speed and direction of flow of Chi is equally important and this calls for proper planning of layout of rooms and placement of doors and windows such that the “Chi” meanders through the way.
Hence, furniture in bedroom plays a crucial role in establishing the quality of energy in the room which translates to overall harmony, good health and improved relationship. Sharp corners and edges pointing towards the bed, placing very tall cupboards and shelves in close proximity to the sleeping area are all bad Feng Shui as they over power the rooms and generate negative Chi.
Keep the foyer and the area just inside your main door well lit, clean and fresh without furniture or obstacles in line with the main door.
• Place fresh flowers in a large urn of water close to the main door.
• Floral decorations with yellow flowers in the living room bring in fresh feel.
• Place green and healthy plants in the East and the Southeast sectors of your living room to enhance wealth luck.
• Having water features at the wealth sectors like East, Southeast and even North of the house would ensure a good connectivity and smooth flow in all aspects of our financial transactions and also ensure that the feel of abundance exists and motivates the occupants.
• Placing purple candles on metal candle holders at North sector of the living room or entrance would also help in achieving this feel.