Mysuru: A shop selling kitchen tools such as knives, machete, tava, coconut scraper and other such tools was gutted at Devaraja Market here early this morning.
It is learnt that the shop located near the flower stalls, is owned by one Sadiq. Fire was noticed by the flower traders, who immediately informed Sadiq and also the Fire Brigade personnel.
Fire and Emergency Service personnel, who rushed to the spot, immediately doused the fire and prevented it from spreading further. Short circuit is suspected to be the cause of fire. Devaraja Police have registered a case in this regard.