Tag: EPFO

Digital Life Certificate: Calling Pensioners
News

Digital Life Certificate: Calling Pensioners

November 5, 2020

Mysore/Mysuru: The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) pensioners visit PF Offices every year in the months of Nov.-Dec. to submit their Life Certificate to continue to draw their pension without break.  In the present scenario of COVID-19 pandemic, the EPFO desires that all the pensioners should stay safe and stay at home. Therefore, EPFO has…

Use Online Services: EPFO
COVID-19, News

Use Online Services: EPFO

March 21, 2020

Mysore/Mysuru: On account of COVID-19 outbreak, the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Regional Office (RO), Mysuru, subscribers are informed that they can avail EPFO services through various online modes of communication like e-mails, phone, webportal, umang app, WhatsApp and Twitter as mentioned below:  E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 0821-2599200 or 2599222  WhatsApp: 86188-65124 or 78925-94813 Twitter: @EpfoMysore…

Ease of doing business a primary objective of EPFO
News

Ease of doing business a primary objective of EPFO

August 26, 2019

CII holds session with Central Provident Fund Commissioner Bengaluru: Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) had organised an interactive session with Sunil Barthwal, Central Provident Fund Commissioner, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) here recently. The session focused on the recent amendments, judgements and ease of doing business reforms by EPFO, Ministry of Labour and Employment.  The…

Beware of fake EPFO message
News

Beware of fake EPFO message

May 7, 2019

Mysuru: A message stating that the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) of India is giving Rs.80,000 to employees who worked between 1990-2018, which has been doing the rounds on social media, is FAKE. In fact, the original website of EPFO has been flashing the message, “Kindly beware of the fake websites that are flashing wrong…

EPFO members can withdraw 75% funds after 30 days of job loss
News

EPFO members can withdraw 75% funds after 30 days of job loss

June 27, 2018

New Delhi: Retirement fund body Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) yesterday decided to give its members an option to withdraw 75 percent of their funds after one month of unemployment and keep their PF account with the body. The members would also have an option to withdraw remaining 25 percent of their funds and go…

Nidhi Aapke Nikat
News

Nidhi Aapke Nikat

March 2, 2018

Mysuru:  Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is conducting Nidhi Aapke Nikat (Bhavishya Nidhi) at the Regional Office,EPF Organisation,  ‘Bhavisyanidhi Bhavan, 2nd Stage, Gayathripuram, Mysuru, on Mar. 12 in the following time slots for the following stake holders of EPF Organisation. Subscribers: 10.30am to 1pm; Trade Unions and Employers Association: 10.30 am to 1pm; Employers: 3pm…

EPFO to hold public grievances redressal camp on Nov.2
News

EPFO to hold public grievances redressal camp on Nov.2

October 31, 2017

Mysuru: The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is observing Vigilance Awareness Week from Oct. 30 to Nov. 4 with the theme “My Vision-Corruption-free-India.” As part of this, EPFO, Regional Office, Mysuru, will hold a grievance redressal camp for employees and public on Nov.2 from 11 am to 3 pm at HIEMA (Hebbal Industrial Estate Manufacturers…

ABOUT

Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 41 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.

CONTACT

Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]