Tag: Sathagalli village

Cow electrocuted

Cow electrocuted

June 9, 2022

Owner suffers electric shock during rescue attempt Mysore/Mysuru: A cow was electrocuted while its owner suffered electric shock when he tried to rescue his cow at Sathagalli village yesterday evening. One Shivananjappa, a resident of Sathagalli village had left his cow for grazing yesterday during which it went near the metal support wire of an…


Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 45 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.


Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]