Entries invited for 24-hour Virtual Hackathon
Mysuru: Young Indians (Yi), Mysuru Chapter, will present a 24-hour Virtual Hackathon “InnovIndia-2.0” on Oct. 29 and 30.
Yi ‘InnovIndia: 2.0’ is the second edition of virtual hackathon conducted with the objective of providing an opportunity for students to build protypes / App based solutions that drive social impact and influence business transactions as well.
Engineering/ science and business management background student innovators from all over the country may design and develop a prototype / app for social or business problems using coding or resources of their choice. The set of problem statements will be curated and shared by Yi Mysuru.
InnovIndia: 2.0 invites students from the above-mentioned background from across all Yi Chapters for focused solutions and is open to all AICTE recognised Colleges and Universities, with support from anyone of their faculty as mentor.
Problem statements / topics are as follows:
1. Develop an innovative solution in food manufacturing or food distribution.
2. Come up with an innovative solution to promote tourism in your city.
3. Build an innovative solution in the Electric Vehicle (EV) space.
4. Come up with a solution to reduce or manage air pollution in your city.
5. Build a solution that can help small & medium enterprises to scale their business.
6. Develop an innovative solution that can help the elderly or specially abled citizens.
7. Come up with a solution to promote financial literacy.
8. Build a solution to train, educate and up-skill blue-collar workforce.
Yi Mysuru is driving this event in collaboration with 8 other Yi Chapters — Hubbali, Mangaluru, Trivandrum, Ahmedabad, Erode, Madurai, Pune and Siliguri.
The following deadlines are going to be applicable:
Oct. 24 – Last date for registration; Oct. 26 – Last date for submission of preliminary ideas (format will be shared shortly); Oct. 28 – Announcement of finalists; Oct. 29 and 30 – Finals of InnovIndia 2.0 – 24 hours hackathon.
To register: Click on the link: https://forms.gle/jLjePSMAhjvrmMnw7
Attractive cash rewards and an opportunity for a business idea pitch will be given to the winners. For details, e-mail to: [email protected] or call Mob: 70199-67945, according to a press release from Nikhil P. Koundinya and Abhijna Rajiv, Chapter Chair & Co-Chair, Yi Mysuru Chapter, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Mysuru Zone.