Youth suffers electric shock, falls from pole
News

Youth suffers electric shock, falls from pole

September 19, 2019

Mysuru: A 20-year-old youth sustained injuries after he fell from an electric pole due to electric shock at Kyathanahalli village in H.D. Kote taluk yesterday.

The injured youth is Dinesh, son of Amavasegowda of Shindenahalli. He was rushed to a private hospital in city where he is undergoing treatment.

It is alleged that the Lineman had made Dinesh to climb the electric pole to undertake repair works thinking that the power was shut-down.

Meanwhile, the villagers alleging negligence on the part of CESC officials staged a rasta roko on Mysuru-Gaddige Road demanding the CESC authorities to come to the spot. Traffic on the road was disrupted for some time.

ABOUT

Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 41 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.

CONTACT

Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]