“Avail Department’s help for prosperity”
News

“Avail Department’s help for prosperity”

December 26, 2020

Mysore/Mysuru: As much as 90 percent of vegetables grown in the district were sent to other States and remaining 10 percent was consumed by people here, said K. Rudresh, Deputy Director, Department of Horticulture, Mysuru district.

He was speaking at a function organised by Mahila Monthly Special Magazine at Rao Bahadur H.C. Javaraiah Auditorium in connection with National Farmers Day here on Wednesday.

Rudresh opined that innovation was possible if farmers get remunerative prices for their produces. In the wake of this, they must adopt modern technology to achieve economic growth.

“Our Department is always pro-farmer and we always work for them. Farmers must come forward to take assistance of our Department for good yield,” he said. Mamatha Shashidhar, Senior Assistant Director and social workers Gayathri Panduji, Kavita Shirur, H.V. Subbarao and Mohan were present.

ABOUT

Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 41 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.

CONTACT

Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]