To activate luck entering the home, it is recommended to place a pair of statue of elephants at the foyer near main door facing inward to signal good luck and blessings entering the home
Symbolism in Feng Shui is often perceived as a placebo effect, however in reality each of the Feng Shui symbols have deeper meaning and represent the aspiration, element and inspire the occupants of the building to move towards their goal.
Many wonder how a Feng Shui symbol helps in correcting a Feng Shui affliction or to overcome defect in a space, the fact is creating the harmony through balancing the right Feng Shui element is the key.
Let’s say through Feng Shui analysis it is found that a space lacks fire energy, the simplest and easiest remedy a practitioner would adapt is to recommend a decor in red colour or candles or activating bright lights, however the positioning of the cure, its size, placement within the room would need to be analysed. In other words, activating the specific element when needed or deactivating an element which would be overpowering is the art of balancing the space and Feng Shui symbolism aids in ensuring that the equilibrium of the energy is restored.
The fact is that symbolic level of Feng Shui works because of the energy-specific symbols placed, as well as because of their connection with the subconscious level of your mind. The stronger your connection with these symbols, the more you like them, the more powerful they become for you.
However, prior to placing of cures or carrying out Feng Shui corrections, it is preferred that the space is cleansed, freed of negative energies, clutter and obstacles to ensure that the Feng Shui symbolism works at its peak.
There are many general Feng Shui symbolisms which are popular like wind chimes, water fountains, aquariums, three legged toads, etc. However, few symbols are case specific to activate aspirations. Symbolisms like wealth vase, horses and elephants are sometimes recommended based on the need. For example, Elephants are often used in Feng Shui to energise certain areas of the home and for activating descendant luck and good luck.
• To activate luck entering the home, it is recommended to place a pair of statue of elephants at the foyer near main door facing inward to signal good luck and blessings entering the home.
• To protect the home, a pair of elephants facing outwards is recommended and it is also said to prevent the loss of Chi from the home.
• Place a pair of elephants in the bedroom to promote love, descendant luck and fertility. Ensure that the trunks are down and not lifted up for this aspiration.
• Symbol of the Elephant and the Rhino, especially if they are blue in colour, will ensure you do not have people with bad intentions or burglars coming to steal wealth from you.
• Figurine of elephant with her baby aids in creating a good bondage between mother and child and placing them towards west sector of the living would be beneficial.
• Placing an elephant near the door or the North sector of the living supports career growth, wisdom and power.