If the official app store no longer offers what you want, take a look at TweakBox. Incredibly comprehensive, it offers a huge range of modified and tweaked apps and games for free. And you don’t need a jailbreak to use, so read on to find out all the details.
Not only is TweakBox free to use, but it also offers all the following content:
- App Store Apps – lots of official iOS apps for free
- Exclusive Apps – content not found in official sources, including emulators, tweaks, streaming apps, and more
- Tweaked Apps – top stock apps with cool new features
- Modified Games – top games, unlocked and with new features.
- Open the TweakBox download page and download one of the configuration profiles.
- Tap Allow on the popup message and then tap Install.
- Settings open, tap on Install Profile and type your passcode in
- Safari opens, tap Install TweakBox > Install
- Settings opens again, tap Install > Next > Done.
- When TweakBox is on your home screen, the installation is done.
How to Use TweakBox:
TweakBox is easy to use:
- Open TweakBox and tap Apps on the menu bar
- Tap a category
- Choose an app or game and tap on it.
- Tap Install, follow the on-screen instructions, and wait for it to install.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Being an unofficial appstore, we get lots of questions about TweakBox. Read on for the answers.
How To Fix the Untrusted Developer Error?
This appears with third-party content and is simple to fix:
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
- Tap the developer name
- Tap Trust
- The app will now work.
This only has to be done the first time you use an unofficial app.
Will Using TweakBox Affect My Warranty?
No. TweakBox is legal to use and safe. You don’t jailbreak your device to use it, so you don’t upset Apple’s security either. Where you might fall down is if you use a Cydia tweak from the store, but you can remove this before taking your device in for repair and reinstall it later.
App Cannot Be Downloaded or Verified Error Message.
This is because Apple has revoked the app certificate. Most unofficial stores are developed using expired enterprise certificates and, while the developers try to replace them, they don’t always get there before Apple does. Simply remove the app from your device, wait a few hours and try again. It should now work.
Can’t Connect to TweakBox Error Message
The same as above, it means the certificate has been revoked. Wait a few hours and try again – the certificate should be replaced, and the app will work.
Can I Request Apps or Games?
Yes, by using the developer’s official Twitter account. However, be aware that they may not be able to fulfill your request.
Fixing Common TweakBox Errors
Although TweakBox is stable, you may come up against a couple of common errors:
Blank/White Screen or Greyed-out Icon
This is common and easy to remove:
- Open Settings > Safari
- Tap Clear Website Date
It should be back to normal.
TweakBox Stopped Working
This is down to it being an unofficial app and Apple not being able to verify the developer:
- Delete TweakBox
- Reinstall it and open Settings
- Go to General > Profiles and tap the developer name.
- Tap on Trust and close Settings -TweakBox should work.
Invalid Argument Supplied Error Message
This is not as serious as it looks:
- Delete TweakBox and reinstall it
- Turn your device off, then reboot it.
- Open TweakBox and tap on Settings.
- Apply any outstanding updates
Unable to Download TweakBox
One of the most common and easiest to resolve, this usually occurs when you have an older version of the app and conflicts occur:
- Delete TweakBox and reboot your device
- Reinstall it, and you should find it works.
Profile Installation Failed Error:
This happens when Apple’s servers are struggling with traffic flow. Wait a couple of hours, try again, but if the error persists, try this:
- Enable Airplane mode on your device
- Open Settings>Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Disable Airplane mode, wait a couple of minutes and try the installation again – it should work.
My Apps Crash:
This is because Apple has revoked the certificate. Not only does TweakBox crash, but also any app or game you installed through it. At this point, you must delete TweakBox and start again, but you can stop this from happening in the future. Install a recommended VPN with TweakBox and, not only will you escape the revokes, but your data and device are kept safe too.
TweakBox is one of the most recommended installers of all time and is used by millions of people worldwide. Try it today; it’s free, and it could replace the official store as your go-to for apps and games.