Loan facility for Arya Vysya community members

Loan facility for Arya Vysya community members

August 7, 2022

Mysore/Mysuru: The Karnataka Arya Vysya Community Development Corporation (KAVCDC) has invited online applications from Arya Vysya community members to avail loans under various Government Schemes for the year 2022-23.

Self-employment loan scheme: To avail loan under this scheme, community members must be aged between 18 and 45 years.  They must be permanent residents of Karnataka. The annual income of the candidates residing in rural and urban areas should not exceed more than Rs. 3 lakh. 20 percent of the amount will be given as financial assistance while the remaining 80 percent of the amount as loan with 4 percent interest. The Aadhaar number of the applicants must be linked to their bank accounts.

Arivu Education Loan Scheme: To avail loans under this scheme, the applicant’s age must be between 18 and 35 years. Applicants must be selected to professional courses like Engineering, Medical, Dental and other degree, post-graduation by clearing K-CET  and NEET exams and also have the eligibility to pursue Ph.D.

Rs. 1 lakh loan will be sanctioned annually with 2 percent interest. The annual income of the candidates from rural and urban areas must not exceed more than Rs. 6 lakh. The applicants must get a confirmation letter signed by their respective College Principals and fee payment receipt.

The applications to avail loans under above schemes may be submitted by logging on to before Sept. 11.

For details, call Ph: 0821- 2341194, according to a    press release from KAVCDC District Manager.


Mysuru’s favorite and largest circulated English evening daily has kept the citizens of Mysuru informed and entertained since 1978. Over the past 45 years, Star of Mysore has been the newspaper that Mysureans reach for every evening to know about the happenings in Mysuru city. The newspaper has feature rich articles and dedicated pages targeted at readers across the demographic spectrum of Mysuru city. With a readership of over 2,50,000 Star of Mysore has been the best connection between it’s readers and their leaders; between advertisers and customers; between Mysuru and Mysureans.


Academy News Papers Private Limited, Publishers, Star of Mysore & Mysuru Mithra, 15-C, Industrial ‘A’ Layout, Bannimantap, Mysuru-570015. Phone no. – 0821 249 6520

To advertise on Star of Mysore, email us at

Online Edition: [email protected]
Print Editon: [email protected]
For News/Press Release: [email protected]