An harmonious home or office design also contributes towards the well-being of occupants and increases productivity in a work space. Hence by ensuring the good flow of energy in and around the structure of dwelling, one can achieve a vibrant home or work space.
A dwelling that is not very harmonious or which emanates bad energy fields has an implication and magnifies the ill-effects on the occupants setting off various problems including ill-health. It is also said to disturb the aura of the person leading to sickness and low self-esteem. In the analysis of a structure two energy sources are taken into consideration that has an impact on the occupants. The first is the solar energy flux and the second is the geomagnetic energy flux. Any imbalance between the directions or the flow of energy creates a negative resultant energy, which contributes to environmental aggression, thereby, creating disharmony among people residing at that space and in turn, disturbs the aura of the persons in that space.
In order for energy to flow powerfully and for your space to support your mental and emotional well-being, the clutter must be cleared. The key is not just eliminating clutter from your environment, but from your mind and heart too. If you experience a situation of being plagued by inconsistency in your thoughts, actions and lack of concentration then Feng Shui for your mind is very essential and could improve the situation.
Building a structure strictly according to principles of Vaastu or Feng Shui is easier said than done. However, one could get over the defects by looking for key areas and identifying a fairly acceptable and aesthetically pleasing correction.
Based on influencing the flow of chi or energy through your building and other aspects of your environment, Feng Shui principles align energy patterns with healing forces of nature. The result is a harmonious space that lays the foundation for emotional, spiritual, and physical health. In the practice of Feng Shui, your first impressions as you enter a home, work place or even a room is very important. By crossing a threshold you enter a new environment or another world. You experience particular qualities, moods, and presences, both visible and invisible, those conditions, motivate and influence our lives.
To attract the best Vaastu and Feng Shui energy to support your creative activities you could adapt some simple basic tips:
- Place in a metal urn filled with water some fresh flowers towards the North or East of your home or office.
- Create a personal space for your creative pursuits and if you wish to spend time on meditation or have altar look for a quite spot which gives you a feeling of comfort.
- Have bright vibrant wall colours specific to the compass direction and orientation of your building.
- Bring in natural elements like plants, natural light, crystals, murals or small river bed rocks and stones in your living and common area décor.
- Activate the water element with flowing water features; to create a feel of serenity and tranquility.
- Usher in strong blocks of movement through artifacts, paintings and music.