Mysuru: City Police Commissioner Dr. A. Subrahmanyeswara Rao has notified traffic regulations in the limits of Devaraja Traffic Police Station with effect from mid-March, 2018.
In a press release, the office of the Police Commissioner said that picking up or dropping passengers by stopping vehicles at circles and junctions or at T-Junctions and in 40ft radius from curved stretches of roads in the city has been banned in view of public safety and smooth flow of Traffic.
Also, the list of parking and no-parking zones at prominent places in the city has been notified as follows.
- Eastern stretch of Dewan’s Road-Bidaram Krishnappa Road junction up to Bidaram Krishnappa Rama Mandir (Towards left).
- West to East of K.R. Hospital road off Sayyaji Rao Road up to Akkichowk (Towards left).
Two-wheeler parking on Odd/Even dates
- From K.T. Street-K.R. Hospital Road Junction up to Ashoka Road Junction
- From Irwin Road-Halladakeri Junction up to K.R. Hospital Road Junction.
Eastern stretch of Dewan’s Road-Bidaram Krishnappa Road junction up to N.S. Road junction via Commercial Tax Office (Towards right).
Car parking on Right & 2-wheeler on Left
- From K.R. Hospital Road-Halladakeri Junction up to Someshwara Steels (South-North).
- Eastwards of Sadvidya School on Lakshmi Vilas Road up to Kalpana Lodge (Towards right).
- West to east of K.R. Hospital Road off Sayyaji Rao Road up to Akkichock (Mahaveer Electronics) (Towards Right).
- Up to 50 metre Northwards from front of Akkichowk Ganapathi Temple up to B.N. Street.
- Left side and Right side of the stretch from Mane Manchamma Temple on K.R. Hospital Road to K.T. Street Junction.
- Left side and Right side of the stretch from Dasprakash Hotel Junction on K.T. Street to Kamal Textiles Junction.