Mobile phones have become an integral part of our lives and a portable extension of our arms. Today, we use them for almost everything from reading a newspaper to ordering food. This versatility has made mobile apps the most popular choice among users who want to access any information or service on the go.
The crypto industry is no different, with traders on the lookout for reliable mobile apps that can be used to trade cryptocurrencies anytime, anywhere. If you are also looking for one such app, here’s what you need to shortlist your options before finalizing your decision.
Check on the Basic Features
If you’re looking for a cryptocurrency trading app, first check that it has a simple design. If you’re able to navigate the app easily and quickly, then it is likely that your experience will be better.
Next, check if the app has basic features like buying/selling Bitcoins or Ethereum (or any other crypto coin). It should also have an intuitive UI. This way, it will be easier for you to make transactions on the go by just clicking around instead of manually entering in all your data each time.
The buying feature specifically refers to allowing the users to buy crypto with a credit card, net banking, or digital mode of payments. It should also allow the users to convert cryptocurrency to fiat.
Lastly but perhaps most importantly is checking whether or not this particular mobile application has a good reputation among its users. It is especially those who are directly involved with crypto trading themselves!
Look for an Intuitive Design
You’ll have a much easier time navigating and understanding the app if it has a simple design. It should also be free of clutter, which means that you should be able to find what you need in a matter of seconds. The app shouldn’t be confusing or hard to understand, this is especially important if this is your first experience with crypto trading!
The ideal mobile app for crypto trading will have an intuitive user interface that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies easily and quickly. This means that it will have straightforward features like sign-up processes, and easy access options such as one-click buying and selling (or some other auto-buy/sell feature). And also data visualization tools including charts, graphs, and price alerts. So users can stay up-to-date on market trends while they trade their coins/tokens using their phone at home or abroad without needing additional hardware like laptops or tablets, etc.
Check for Security
SSL encryption. The app needs to use a secure socket layer (SSL) protocol, which is the industry standard for securing data in transit over the internet. This means that it uses an encryption algorithm to scramble information before sending it over the web and decrypt it when you receive it so that only your device can read what’s inside.
Security certificate. All mobile apps must have an SSL certificate before they can be downloaded from Google Play or Apple stores, but some crypto trading platforms go one step further by making sure their apps are digitally signed with a digital certificate from an accredited third-party provider like Thawte or Comodo (check out this list of official certificates).
App security certificate: Like all other websites and mobile apps, cryptocurrency exchanges need to have their digital certificates; however, unlike traditional financial institutions where these are issued by a government-authorized Certificate Authority (CA), Bitcoin uses self-signed certificates which means each exchange has its own CA whose job is merely verifying the identity of persons who want access accounts created on their platform but not ensuring they belong owner company itself.
Some Other Things to Check For
There are a few other things you should look for when choosing the best mobile app for crypto trading:
- Is it fast? The speed of an app is important because you don’t want to have to wait around while waiting for your transaction to be confirmed or completed. So make sure that every feature of the mobile app works quickly and efficiently.
- Is it easy to use? If you’re new to cryptocurrency, then a user-friendly interface will help you navigate through all its complexities quickly and easily. A good mobile app should also include an extensive FAQ section with helpful information about cryptocurrencies and how they work in general as well as specific details about each crypto coin available on their platform (if applicable).
- Can I trust this company? One way to tell if a company has your best interests in mind is through their customer support options—which should be readily available 24/7 via email or live chat—and reputation within the crypto community at large (i.e., what people say about them online).
A Few Important Aspects
You need to take a look at a few important aspects to find the best mobile app for crypto trading.
- Basic features: You want to make sure that the app you are using has all the basic tools that you need. This includes support for trading cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies, as well as mobile payment options and access to exchanges around the world.
- Intuitive design: An app must have an intuitive design, so it’s easy enough for users of any level of experience with cryptocurrency trading or investing in general (including beginners) to understand how things work on the platform. The last thing you want is having trouble understanding how your favorite exchange functions based on its interface!
- Security: Security must be top-notch when it comes to anything related to financial transactions, especially with cryptocurrencies which have become increasingly popular over recent years thanks to their promise of anonymity while making payments through them online – something no other currency offers yet so far! So make sure your chosen platform is secure enough before signing up thereon.
If you want your trading journey to be smooth, it’s vital to choose the best app. The best cryptocurrency app should offer full-stack features that are both easy to use and secure.
Moreover, with advanced features like price alerts, portfolio tracker, newsfeed, and more, the best crypto trading apps can give you everything that you need for crypto trading in one place. So before choosing your crypto trading app, make sure to check out all these features mentioned above.
One final tip – take time before investing your hard-earned money into a crypto trading mobile app so that you can get the best out of it! Just do thorough research on which application will suit your requirement and then make an informed decision accordingly.