Mysuru-Bengaluru Expressway to have 10 EV charging points
Mysore/Mysuru: The Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation (CESC), Mysuru and Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL), Bengaluru, are launching 28 development works including inauguration and laying foundation stones for various works in Mysuru, Mandya, Hassan, Chamarajanagar and Kodagu districts.
The estimated cost of the projects is Rs. 116.17 crore and the main launch event will be held at Maharaja’s College Grounds in city on Jan. 20 at 11.30 am where Minister for Energy V. Sunil Kumar will be inaugurating the development works in the presence of Mysuru District Minister S.T. Somashekar.
CESC Managing Director Jayavibhavaswamy told reporters yesterday that the elected representatives from all five districts have been invited to the programme. The works include 66/11 KV Sub-Station at Chamalapura (B.C. Halli) in T. Narasipur taluk which has been established at a cost of Rs. 4.61 crore. The Sub-Station will improve electricity distribution and address voltage issues in 15 to 20 villages.
Divisional Offices and Branch Offices
This apart, CESC’s Divisional Offices will be inaugurated at K.R. Nagar, Maddur and Madikeri while the Sub-Divisional offices will be launched at Ramakrishnanagar in Mysuru, Keragodu in Mandya district and in Mandya town. The branch offices will be inaugurated at Jayapura, Gaddige, B. Matagere, Hanagodu, Alanahalli, Basaralu and Malavalli, Jayavibhavaswamy said.
In addition, the foundation stone for CESC Divisional Offices at K.R. Pet, Sub-Divisional Offices in H.D. Kote, Periyapatna and Gundlupet, and Branch Offices at H.D. Kote and Kanakatte — will also be laid tomorrow.
Sub-Stations at Varakodu, Udbur
The KPTCL will lay the foundation for eight 66/11 KV Sub-Stations at Varakodu and Udbur in Mysuru Taluk, Ratnapuri in Hunsur taluk, Maragowdanahalli in K.R. Nagar taluk, Sunkatonnur in Pandavapura taluk, Echaluguddakaval in K.R. Pet taluk, Beeruvalli in K.R. Pet taluk and Dhanaguru in Malavalli taluk. “Each Sub-Station will cost anywhere between Rs. 6.59 crore and Rs. 13.29 crore and the KPTCL will spend over Rs. 75 to Rs. 80 crore, he added
Former Prime Minister H.D. Deve Gowda, former Chief Minister Siddharamaiah, Ministers V. Somanna, K. Gopalaiah, B.C. Nagesh, K.C. Narayanagowda, MPs Pratap Simha, V. Sreenivasa Prasad, Sumalatha Ambareesh and Prajwal Revanna and MLAs and MLCs of the five districts and Chairman of State Safai Karmachari Corporation M. Shivanna, Chairman of State Forest Development Corporation C.S. Niranjankumar and Mayor Shivakumar will be present during the foundation-laying and inauguration ceremony, he said.
CESC Technical Directors K.V. Umesh Chandra and L. Lokesh, Administrative Officer Human Resource G.M. Ravikumar, Project Director R. Shyamaswamy, General Manager (Purchase) K.M. Munigopalaraju, KPTCL Chief Engineer S. Rangaraju and Superintending Engineer T.S. Ramesh were present at the press conference.
Mysuru-Bengaluru Expressway to have 10 EV charging points
The 10-lane Access-Controlled Expressway between Mysuru and Bengaluru, one of the ambitious projects of old Mysuru region, will get 10 electric vehicle (EV) charging points.
“We have identified 10 places to set up EV charging stations. They will be primarily established near the toll gates and at accessible places where there are restaurants and resting places,” CESC Managing Director Jayavibhavaswamy said yesterday.
The 10 charging points include the 205 places shortlisted for establishing such stations in Mysuru, Mandya, Chamarajanagar, Hassan and Kodagu districts coming under CESC jurisdiction.
The charging stations will ensure EV drivers do not face any charging issues while driving on this stretch. The Central Government has proposed these centres under the Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric vehicles (FAME) phase II.
“We have submitted proposals on EV charging stations to BESCOM which is the Government-appointed consulting agency for EV stations. People who want to set up charging stations on their private land can approach CESC and we will coordinate with BESCOM to facilitate their establishment,” he added.
“Former Prime Minister H.D. Deve Gowda, former Chief Minister Siddharamaiah, Ministers V. Somanna, K. Gopalaiah, B.C. Nagesh, K.C. Narayanagowda, MPs Pratap Simha, V. Sreenivasa Prasad, Sumalatha Ambareesh and Prajwal Revanna and MLAs and MLCs of the five districts and Chairman of State Safai Karmachari Corporation M. Shivanna, Chairman of State Forest Development Corporation C.S. Niranjankumar and Mayor Shivakumar will be present during the foundation-laying and inauguration ceremony, he said”
The above list shows Who is Who of the political thugs in Karnataka, who are corrupt to their core!!
Politicians have their own thinking . Own way of living that too in style. Praying for their own well being not all humanity particular needy& miserable. Here near my residence there is Amruta Badav ane where more than 10000 vehicle ply 24×7 whole year & imagine how many people live there. There is one KPTCL too which is not having one street light. From this KPTCL to Amruta badavane it takes 3 to 5 minute to reach by passing Varuna canal. There is not even a single street light. Completely dark. Snakes too are in plenty but humans survive there! Can these so called responsible personal whether they are politicians /MUDA or KPTCL officials etc.. name a few open your eyes & pay a single visit after sunset to assertain the grievances where more than 6000 people live without any if & but. Please.
Hey Ziaulla Shareef!
Has you translated the above post from Urdu? It sounds like it!.
Why can’t you get off from your backside, collect signatures, meet your MLa and MP, and urge them what facilities are missing?
Simply posting here does not do anything.
Have you observed this trend with some commentators of this new paper?
1. When they are losing an argument, they use abusive language by calling you dumb, dimwit, brainless or your English is bad or anything that comes to his pea brain at that time to abuse you! Also, they try to corner you by name calling you or your caste or religion (like Mullah etc.) or region (like Tamilian or Northie) You can see them keep repeating that Indians are breeding like pigs and it is a third world dump that everybody hates, and nobody respects them! Don’t get offended. That is their Mission statement. That is what they want to achieve. They behave like they are not Indians!!
2. They provide illogical arguments taken out of context and always point on .0001 percent negative ignoring the 99.9999 percent positive things. You can still see them remind us of the shortage of oxygen supplies during Covid while everybody knows no country in the world was prepared for it. Also, the problem was enhanced due to the greed of the anti-India forces (the friends of these folks who had some employment during the crisis) who were exploiting the crisis. In Delhi people like Amanatholla Khan)
2. They always try to pit one group against the other – Hindus against Muslims, Gowda vs Lingayat’s vs Brahmins vs Dalits!! or Kannadiga Vs Tamils vs Keralites, or Northies vs South Indians !!That gives them the advantage that one of the groups may support. Everyone must remember they are using you! They are friends of nobody except themselves, Even Army or Supreme court Judges are even accused to suit their purpose.
3. Their purpose is to create Anarchy and no rule of law! They want to create a political entropy and distrust in everybody’s mind so that nothing gets done and everything is protested to a halt.
4. Another symptom is, if you show them the facts about China or Pakistan or even the USA, they all swarm out of their hideout and start attacking you with various pseudo-names
5. In the new India, comparatively India is stable, and they are not feeling comfortable! They even complained about India buying Russian oil while our EAM Jaishankar blasted their argument on multiple world platforms. Even Pakistan praising our stand has infuriated them.
6.Their role model is Kanhia Kumar and the JNU gang who thinks Kashmir files was a propaganda and never happened and our Army is stationed in Kashmir for raping the Kashmiri women!
Now whenever you read any of the comments in this section, it will give you a good frame of reference as to who is coming from where and not get upset! We want India to progress in spite of such people and that is the true democracy!
7. They hate anybody and everybody who is successful or employed and seem to be comfortable with their own life. They hate Doctors, Engineers, IT professionals, Employers, Entrepreneurs, philanthropists, anybody you name them!! They hate Narayana Murthy for providing IT employment, people working for Infosys as coolies, they abuse Sudha Murthy for her helping the poor and needy people. They even said Rishi Sunak got the dowry from Murthy! LOL!!!! Can you believe it? Of course, Modi, as per them, has won all elections using EVM fraud to become the PM twice in a row!! Even SC judges are not off the hook! Ambany, Adani or other employers are the hated bunch!!They remind these people of India’s success, and they can’t stand it. You can see them calling IT people as coolies or Doctors and engineers as worthless! It is their frustration regarding their lack of education and progress that they are venting out! If they don’t vent out like this, the scorn they face within their family about their worthlessness, I suspect, can lead to suicide. That is why they want to spend their remaining life hating everybody better than themselves!
May be their jealousy is, if they could not be successful in India, then why should anybody be successful at all?